Classic Truss serves Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio from our 25-plus acre, 80,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility in Clarksville, Indiana. We use industry-leading technology to produce wall panels, floor trusses, and roof trusses accurately and consistently. Our advanced technology enables increased productivity and versatile output, resulting in high-quality products that meet our client’s unique requirements. Classic Truss has invested heavily and expanded each of our manufacturing facilities over the last few years, ensuring our facility remains the most up-to-date and workflow-friendly space for fabricating wood components. We have the honor of employing more than 160 team members that form the foundation for an outstanding customer experience recognized across the industry.
DEDICATED ACCOUNT TEAM
Classic Truss has a dedicated group of account managers, office staff, logistics team & field personnel. The team is committed to providing exceptional service and support to our clients. We have three primary goals:
- Our team strives to provide unparalleled customer support by answering all your questions and addressing any concerns you may have during the entire process.
- Our team utilizes our extensive knowledge and expertise to guide you through the stages of the process to bring your project from planning to completion.
- Finally, we focus on efficiency, helping to minimize delays and ensure builders and contractors can complete their projects on time and within budget.
IN-HOUSE DESIGN TEAM
Classic Truss has a design team with the experience and expertise to work with all levels within your organization. We can follow your lead and work with your project managers or help guide you through the entire construction process. Using MiTek’s Engineering software, our design team works with clients to efficiently develop tailored truss solutions catering to their specific requirements.
- Whether you already have a complete set of plans to build from or are starting from the ground up, our design team can take what you have and create a complete set of component-friendly plans for you.
- We recognize that time is of the essence when it comes to construction projects. Our team uses your schedule to carefully plan your project, saving valuable time in the production and installation stages of construction.
- Our designers work carefully with draftsmen, architects, and structural engineers to ensure the feasibility of your project while still meeting your design criteria.